Hunt Cost Includes:
Hunt Cost Does NOT Include:
- The services of professional hunters and trackers.
- Skinning and salting of trophies in the field.
- Ground transportation (Single cab and double cab 4 x 4 vehicles are used).
- Accommodation, all meals, soft drinks and daily laundry.
- Alcohol in moderation – Only house brands available such as Smirnoff Vodka, Bells Whiskey, Gordon’s Gin, Captain Morgan Rum, local beers and local wines (specialty brands and imports for client’s account).
- Commercial flights and air charter while on safari, as well as hotel accommodation before, during and after the contracted safari period.
- All activities outside of the hunting programme i.e. Visits to other game parks, wildlife sanctuaries etc.
- Any safari with more than 4 people per vehicle will need to hire a Combi/additional vehicle for their personal comfort.
- Trophy fees (We need a detailed list of trophies requested).
Terms of Business:
Special permits - Leopard, Giraffe, Buffalo, Lion, Sable, Roan ($200 each); Rhino ($500);
TOPS Permits (Common Reedbuck, Suni, Oribi, Blue Duiker, Tsessebe, Black Wilderbeest - $100 each)
Leopard and Lion baits (as per price list).
Firearm rentals - $80/day/rifle. Ammunition extra.
Local permits, veterinary certificates and transport of trophies from the field to the Dipping, Packing, Clearing and Shipping Company - $90 per trophy; Buffalo $150; Rhino shoulder mount $500; Elephant$1500.
Fees charged by the Dipping, Packing, Clearing and Shipping Company (to be paid directly to them)
Value Added Government Tax on daily rates, dipping and packing and transport to taxidermist, firearm rental and any trophies wounded and lost (currently 14%).
A charge of $200/person/day will be levied for all safaris starting a day before and ending a day after the contracted safari date. This includes airport pick up/drop off & transport to hunting camp and back.
- 50% deposit on total daily rate is required to confirm your safari at the time of booking.
No deposits will be refunded if client cancels or postpones the safari within 14 months of contracted starting date, unless the safari can be re-booked for the same year and period.
The right is reserved to increase tariffs on written notice.
All payments to be made in Cash or Wire Transfer
Personal cheques and credit cards WILL NOT be accepted.
All animals shot or wounded will be paid for in full. This will be at the discretion of the Professional Hunter.
A deposit must be made to confirm the booking and the balance must be paid within 14 days of the last day of the safari.
All Daily Rates, packages and trophy fees are based on a minimum exchange rate of 13,50 ZAR = 1 USD